Farmington Events at a Glance
Whether you are planning a small executive retreat or a company-wide conference, our professional staff is ready to assist with all the details to make your event a success. Enjoy a host of high-tech amenities, including free wireless Internet throughout the hotel, as well as direct satellite transmission, conferencing capabilities, and a full range of audio-visual equipment. Our Business Center provides computer workstations and faxing and printing services.
The Farmington Inn’s two meeting rooms can accommodate from 2 to 50 people in a variety of configurations, including conference, seminar, and theater-style. The Tunxis Room is designed for seminar and theater-style presentations for up to 50 people. Featuring large windows that offer plenty of natural light, the Hillstead Room is ideal for small meetings of up to 12 guests.
Once the day’s agenda is complete, we can arrange any number of recreational or cultural outings to the Hartford area's most popular attractions and activities, such as golf, hiking, biking, skiing, historic tours and more.
For more information on hosting your meeting at The Farmington Inn, contact Kimberly Chapman, our Corporate Sales Manager at (860) 269-0234.
Rooms Total SQ FT Room size Ceiling HT Classroom Theatre Banquet Reception Conference U-Shape H-Square Hillstead Room 295 sq feet 13' x 12' 0 9 30 20 30 12 20 0 Tunxis Room 641 sq. feet 20' x 31' 0 40 50 40 50 26 50 30
- Onsite Event Planners to coordinate all details
- Onsite audiovisual equipment available as well as off-site equipment and services
- Catering cuisine from Piccolo Arancio or offsite restaurants and vendors
- Planning for off-site group outings, recreational activities or teambuilding
- Group rates for meeting guests staying at the hotel
- Complimentary shuttle to Bradley International Airport and local attractions and businesses